Anna Della Zazzera
Anna is a professional makeup artist offering freelance services in clean beauty, creative makeup, special fx makeup and prosthetics.
She is a member of IATSE local 634 (Ottawa/Northern Ontario) and a permit of IATSE local 873 (Toronto).
Anna received her makeup education in Vancouver, Canada and graduated in 2014 from the Blanche Macdonald Centre with a diploma in Freelance Makeup Artistry. A commitment to professional development ensures she is up to date with the newest trends and the most current techniques in health, safety and sanitation.
Anna currently lives in Ottawa, Canada where her focus is television and film work. She has keyed more than 10 feature length films and is the hair and makeup artist for "The West Block" on Global Television.
- Kim Greene's Guide to Department Heading at Kim Greene
- Wig Making at Stratford Off the Wall
- 2020 Stratford, Canada
- Making Monsters 101 with Don Lanning at D3 Studio
- 2017 Van Nuys, CA
- Internship at Cirque du Soleil
- March 2015 – July 2015 Montréal, Canada
- Freelance Makeup Artistry at Blanche MacDonald Centre
- 2014 Vancouver, Canada